Tuesday, June 5, 2012

12 Questions

Get to know me!

Here's a few "Get to know me" questions.

1. Age?
25

2. Single/Taken?
Happily married for 4 years to my junior high/high school crush. Isn't he a cutie?



3. What time do you go to bed?
Usually around 3:00a.m.  

4. What's your dream vehicle?
An Aston Martin. I also want a 67 Camaro and a 2012 Jeep Sahara. AND a pink Bad Boy Buggy :)

5. What job did you want when you were little and will you ever have it?
An attorney--maybe one day!

6. If you could spend a day with a celeb, who would it be?
Lee and Tiffany Lakosky

7. What movie do you always quote lines from?
Super Troopers and Stepbrothers.

8. What do you dislike about yourself?
Camera shy--getting over it though.

9. What's stashed under your bed?
A gun...duh. Lol.


10. What are you really afraid of?
Losing anyone close to me! And wasps...I hate those suckas.

11. What's your favorite past-time?
College & Competitive cheer (I'm second on top left)




12. What was the last thing you splurged on?
Rachel Roy heels and my Coach purse (call me cliche).




Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment