Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why I love to Hunt

Overall, hunting has brought more positivity into my life than any other activity could come close to. Besides the personal satisfaction I get, it is also an ongoing challenge to improve my skills and knowledge. Hunting has made my marriage stronger than what I knew was possible. We get to spend much more time together and we are sharing once in a lifetime experiences. We have become each others best friend; hunting has given us that. I think back to when I was the wife that would roll my eyes when my husband would talk about deer, or groan when he wanted to watch The Outdoor Channel. Now, I am the one filling up our DVR with hunting shows and stalking my favorite outdoor celebs on Twitter. I have become addicted; hunting will continue to be a lifelong passion of mine.





Thanks for your continued support!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment